- I was director of the Laboratoire de Physique Théorique d’Orsay from 2013 to 2019.
- I am deputy director of IJCLab (Laboratoire de Physique des 2 Infinis Irène Joliot-Curie) since 2020.
- I have participated in the organisation of some fifteen international and ten national conferences
- I have been the coordinator of about ten research programmes (Marie Curie EU networks, ANR contracts, bilateral CHP agreements. . . )
- I am a regular referee for about ten international peer-reviewed journals (including PRL, PRD, JHEP, EPJC. . . ).
- I have performed research assessments for a dozen French (ANR) and European (ERC, DFG, MIUR, SNFS, NWO. . . ) agencies and ministries.
- I was an elected member and scientific secretary of the section 02 du Comité National du CNRS (2008-2012) which brings together activities in theoretical physics ranging from condensed matter to string theory, particle physics, cosmology, non-linear physics and biophysics.
- I was a member of the CCSU 29 (Elementary constituents) of the UFR Sciences from 2007 to 2008 (Vice-President B) and from 2015 to 2019, and I still participate in this CCSU extended in 2020-21 in the framework of the Université Paris-Saclay.
- From 2017 to 2019, I was a member of the bureau of the Research Council of the UFR Sciences.
- Sunce 2020, I am the deputy director of the Graduate School of Physics of Université Paris-Saclay, regroupant les trois axes regrouping the three axes Physics of the 2 Infinities, Physics of Waves and Matter, Astrophysics